3.01.2010

Foody

Pronounced like Hoody. I've only mentioned food here once. Wait...what? How the --?! I know. You too? Baffled. This morning I had 3 brownie cupcakes, an apple, and some Greek yogurt. I'm feeling better already.

Due to the sudden and massive increase of people I know blogging about food they create and/or consume, I'll mention a recipe of mine that is without a fail, a huge hit. This was introduced to me last year in Atlanta by a wonderful girl named Amy. She had no name for them, I call them Cuddles because that's what Hugs and Kisses are!

Step 1- Gather Materials

Cuddles
Serves 1

1 bag generic mini-pretzels
1 bag Hershey's Hugs
1 "Tear 'n' Share" size bag of M&M's
2 bags of Reese's Pieces
1 set of hands
2 eyes

Ohh, right. Yes, that is a Chipotle bag as well. Oopsies, didn't mean to tease you.

Step 2- Find your treasured copy of CĂ©line Dion's My Love, you know what to do with that...

Step 3- Preheat oven to 210 degrees. On a cookie sheet, spread pretzels out evenly as to not over lay one on another.

Step 4- Warning! This step is the most difficult. Unwrap each Hershey's Hug and place them atop the pretzels.
As you can see, this step takes patience, self-control, and diligence. Unwrapping the Hugs is rather time consuming and with each unveiling of creamy morsel, you have to implement the strongest of will. See those naked pretzels in the corner? I take full responsibility for the lack of Hugs, sorry P's!

Step 5- place the tray into the oven on the middle rack for approximately 7 minutes as to not over-melt the Hugs. They should glisten and slightly widen when you take them out.

Step 6- place 2 Reese's or M&M's on each delicacy while the chocolate is still warm. If you're feeling risky and adventurous, you can place 1 M&M and 1 Reese's on a delicacy. Let cool for 20 minutes IF YOU CAN WAIT and enjoy!


Please note: the M&M Cuddles seem to be more popular which is completely beyond me...

2 comments: