2.21.2010

Sleuthin'

Every season I create playlists of the songs that I currently fancy. It's been going on for years and they have ridiculous titles. I will not share these titles with you, however I will share the songs that have gotten a lot of play lately. For those of you who follow me on Twitter (and may have been spammed today, I blame Adam Miller) these titles may be redundant. None of these have made me cry.

Lea Michele (Glee) - Don't Rain On My Parade
Animal Collective - My Girls
Whitney Houston - Queen of the Night (CJ Mackintosh Remix)
Junior Boys - FM
Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind Pt. II
FischerSpooner - In A Modern World
Richard Marx - Hazard (I'm serious)
Florence + The Machine - Dog Days are Over
Jack Penate - Be The One
Lady GaGa - Dance in the Dark
Chelley - Took the Night (Luxury Goods Mix)
Vampire Weekend - Diplomat's Son
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
Sneaky Sound System - It's Not My Problem
Of Montreal - First Time High
Basement Jaxx - My Turn









On the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment